My 265 gallon in wall reef.

Stacef

This is where all the cool people are? *Grabs chair, waits for pics*

Heck, I got the shots, :D

I just made brownies, I'll bring those too! Still warm :D

Last edited:

blue_eyes53813

Lol Stace you are a hoot... I am so sorry guys , To busy of a day for pictures.. My camera needed charged and than Ran out of time... Soooooo sorry...Please stay tuned...

Stacef

Alright gang, we will have to regroup another day!

Understandable Vicki!! Hopefully the Xenia and shrooms attach for you soon! I want to see how they do :D

blue_eyes53813

OK for all you Picture Hounds... Lol :spinner: :happywalk

A few quick shots from today.. I hope they are ok..

Attachments

• fts-11-14-08.jpg
    fts-11-14-08.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 168
  • fts-2-11-14-08.jpg
    fts-2-11-14-08.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 168
  • fts-3-11-14-08.jpg
    fts-3-11-14-08.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 167

Stacef

absolutely Marvelous as always! The pics do not do the tank it's justice, in person I am BLOWN away, and dream :D

How's the Xenia doing? Black/red shrooms? Green one? Did they all attach? Hopefully so, I am sure they will all do amazing in your tank!

Stacef

Vicki, I might be bringing this guy up to you soon, do you want it?

I don't think he's doing well, I swear he's shrinking, and might as well not let him die, and give it a chance in your tank.

I am going to give it another week at MOST and really monitor it and see how it does.

Florida010.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I love the FTS!

Tell me... how much light spill do you get when that room is dark except for the tank?

blue_eyes53813

Yes I will take it Stace.. I hope it doesnt die...

Al, Im not exactly sure what you mean by light spill. But my fiance made medal reflectors that hang off the back of the lights hanging rack to reflect light back into the tank.. But that is behind the tank of course.. Hmm I guess I never really thought about the front.. I dont think there is very much though..

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I was talking about any gaps/seams like around the doors and such. I'm trying to get an "idea" of how people eliminate that in their initial designs. :)

hma

Yes I will take it Stace.. I hope it doesnt die...

Al, Im not exactly sure what you mean by light spill. But my fiance made medal reflectors that hang off the back of the lights hanging rack to reflect light back into the tank.. But that is behind the tank of course.. Hmm I guess I never really thought about the front.. I dont think there is very much though..

:biker just stopping by Vickie ... I have stuck mirror foil on the jump edge around my aquaria, this yields considerably more light in the aquarium.

blue_eyes53813

Ahhh yes, Very good idea Heinz.... I will check into that some more...

Thank You Frankie,,, yes the coraline has been going crazy.. I was afraid with the zeovit I would lose coraline algae... But it has been doing much better since the start of Zeovit...

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Looks great Vicki!! :thumbup:

I use the felt rolls for filling in light gaps around doors. It comes in different widths and lengths and has sticky tape on one side. I bought a big roll of it that will last me a lifetime. It will fill in the gaps plus add some cushion if the doors accidentially slam shut.