My 265 gallon in wall reef.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
LOVE your tank!

What types of "Monti" do you have in there? 3 different ones isn't it?

You really should "Hook a brother up" and frag ALL 3 of them *Grins*

blue_eyes53813

LOVE your tank!

What types of "Monti" do you have in there? 3 different ones isn't it?

You really should "Hook a brother up" and frag ALL 3 of them *Grins*

I have 3 different ones,, green, brown and red... They are all growing like crazy.. I can def send ya some if you want some...

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Vicki have you ever thought about adding maybe some LED moonlights? You might be shocked at what those corals look like late at night with the LEDS causing them to "Fluoresce"

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh yeah.. .would LOVE some.. let me get my Calc under control though... no sense adding ANYTHING else till I get that under control :D

decrypter

nice tank! i really like it im new around here and still looking for some feed back on my tank if you get a chance will you check it out and please be brutaly honest i always like fresh perspective

Frankie

RS STAFF
Looking good zeosister :)
I am on day 15. Still have a ways to go. After week 2 your supposed to keep dosing zeostart2 right? and drop the others to 3x week? how soon was it when you started to use other products like the snow?

blue_eyes53813

Hi Frankie , Sorry I missed this.. Zeosister, lol I like that.

Yep use zeostart everyday...Zeostart will be a nonstop thing now..

I believe I started to use snow at about 4 months or after the "little" algae outbreaks went away. You dont want it to feed the algae and I still use it VERY sparingly... I dont think Ive ever done a full dose.

The zeoback and the zeofood, Yes can be reduced to 3X a week and Down the road like around 3-4 months it can be dropped back to 2X a week. Remember after each changing of the zeo media to dose everyday for 10-14 days again.. and than go back to 3 Xs a week...