My 265 gallon in wall reef.

tbittner

3806d1138579184-my-265-gallon-wall-reef-whole-265-gallon-shot.jpg

9726d1194201142-my-265-gallon-wall-reef-full-tank-shot-canon-2.jpg

STUNNING!!! :D

blue_eyes53813

Thank you tbittner.. Here is a couple quick pictures of my new bellus angels. They are doing awesome. Swimming out in the open and eating alot. The male has the yellow stripe and the female has more color with black and blue stripes.

Attachments

• both-angels-together.jpg
    both-angels-together.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 176
  • male-angel.jpg
    male-angel.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 176
  • female-angel.jpg
    female-angel.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 174

hma

Thank you tbittner.. Here is a couple quick pictures of my new bellus angels. They are doing awesome. Swimming out in the open and eating alot. The male has the yellow stripe and the female has more color with black and blue stripes.

Wonderful "fishies" ..... and as usual nice pics ....:whstlr:

dwtoddj

very seet tank u have a have a 150 i am trying to get togather slowing wanting to keep it as a reef tank and some peacefull fish

blue_eyes53813

HI Guys , Nothing New.. lol I will take a few pictures soon... I have been really busy working 2 jobs and yesterday HAD to do a massive cleaning of the tank.. My time with it has been far and between... Pictures soon.

blue_eyes53813

Thanks ALL, I havent even visited my own thread in awhile... Nothing new really. Except a couple minor set backs. Last week I lost my male bellus angel.. I am so bummed and am looking for another one. I am not sure what happened to him but He went pretty quick.. He was a fish from an older established tank that was traded in at a lfs and than I baught him.. So I think it may have been age.

Also it has been Very cold here in Wisconsin -today is -20 degrees.. My tankis in my basement and I am having troubles keeping the tank warm. I have added heaters like crazy and can hardly keep my temp above 76. It is usually at 79-80.

Than yesterday I looked and my main heater. The darn thing wasnt working... I have been creating heat in my fish room behind the tank anyway I can. I plugged my dehumidifier in which blows out warm air and heats the back room up very nice. Im running out of ideas to heat the tank. I have 2 more 300 watt heaters coming. I just ordered them yesterday so It may be a few days. I may even check into space heaters for the basement.. It is just soooooooooooo cold here. It is even hard to keep the house warm... PLease wish me luck... I have NEVER had this problem before.. I think i have 6 heaters in the tank/sump/fuge right now.. It is crazy.

boozeman

you can try covering your sumps. I realize this may be dificult with the rubbermaid troughs but try making a box completely around and on top of them with rigid foam insulation.

tbittner

Get a kerosun heater, fill it full of kerosen and you'll be warm in no time. Make sure you have a bit of fresh air coming in though. Wouldn't take much.

Those things put out a TON of heat...