My 14 gallon biocube

Frankie

RS STAFF
You have to use a super glue GEL

Not really. gel or regular works either way. The gel is pushed so hard because it is easy to use under water.
If you apply regular super glue to a frag out of water and then quickly dip it in the water it will gel up fast enough and not run.

Not really. gel or regular works either way. The gel is pushed so hard because it is easy to use under water.
If you apply regular super glue to a frag out of water and then quickly dip it in the water it will gel up fast enough and not run.

Good to know. Sorry to misinform Seeker.

GrendelPrime

if u look where the heads come off of the rock theres alike a pink/purple mat what the zoas come out of..thats what u would pry up

Frankie

RS STAFF
NO and no. I would not use glue to attach soft corals. Sorry I did not read the thread fully. I just caught the glue part.
To frag zoes you would do this like a mushroom and snip it at the base. You can take some rubble rock, add it in a drinking glass and let the zoe rest inside. All this will be inside the tank on the sand bed. Yes, just sit a glass in there with rubble and let the coral frags rest on the bottom. They will attach and you can remove and place them around the reef as you desire. It takes a week or two for them to attach. Hope this helps some.

oh so u cant glue them huh...... sucks i dont have time to do the rubble thing i have about a 6 days befor i go to camp in Pennsylvania

and i was looking around and it seems that actually you can glue them. not to step on any toes. the cup thing works with mushrooms however actualy you cant glue mushrooms im not sure but i think it needs to grow its foot.

GrendelPrime

i know theres other threads about people making there own live rock..u should read whats working for others then do some trial and errors and see how it goes, theres a ton of info here u just have to do some digging to find what u need