Balad, Iraq
Balad-Iraq.jpg

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
DO i really gotta do this again....lol

My car...one of them anyway
Run_to_Nago_4_1_06__13_.jpg

]

Thats yours???!!! UMM.....wow.nice Ive got a 97 240sx a couple of mods...

microcarshots016.jpg

RAF-Yes that is an R34

For those that dont know that is a nissan skyline .Currently unavailible in America. (unless imported ,which is very pricey)Comes twin turbo 2.6 inline 6cyl . AWD very nice .Capible of high HP numbers with minor upgrades and tuning. Been for a ride in one once. Basically one of my favoite cars.:drooool: :drooool:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I knew someone was going to ask that, the question was who? Ok here I am with Julian Sprung at the WAMAS meeting this past March. I'm on the left.

DSC_0030.jpg

ASH

Me in a beautiful mustang convertible god i miss that car!!!
927196072_l.gif

This picture was taken at 4am after a night of drinking.
me.gif

rebekwl

Nice to see everyone! I hate having pictures taken of me, too bad I don't have any, darn it! You can see my daughter in my avatar though!! :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Uh oh... hopefully BEELZEBOB hasn't discovered this thread yet... he's gonna go WILD over here!

Great pics... now how can those of us less than "desirable" have the nerve to post our pics after yall do this? Maybe I can find a pic from when I was an adorable baby and post it :) My mugshot will break yalls monitors and cause small children to have VERY bad dreams.... maybe I can find a picture of a sunset or something to post :)

Allen