Mugshot thread!

Gina

RS STAFF
Ok, here is a picture of myself and my daughter at christmas two years ago.

Sorry about the quality of the picture!

Attachments

• Gina and Maria (Small).jpg
    Gina and Maria (Small).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,752

BoomerD

O.k....I hate these threads....

aao.sized.jpg

Me, (fat guy) at a slack key concert last year on Maui. The other guy is Anthony Natividad, one of the only nose flutists in the world, and AFAIK, the ONLY double flutist. Very eeire sound...It's said to reach in and touch your soul...ancient Hawaiian healing music...several of the people who experienced it were brought to tears...

mps9506

You asked for it. I just snapped, this, please excuse the bags under the eyes, I just got off a 12 hour shift at work...
And I look better drunk, I swear...

Attachments

• mugshot.jpg
    mugshot.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,690

olivert00

I am usually behind the camera so I don't have many ...can you say wide angle lens. I don't like my picture taken so you should be honored to see this ugly mug posted.:laughroll

Debbie (olivert00)

Attachments

• Rios030.JPG
    Rios030.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,615

Gina

RS STAFF
Nice to see everyone even though I already know what some of you look like!
Where's everyone else?

Charlie97L

woody, where's yours!? you started this thread!

here's my fun myspace photo. haha. i look shady.

my hair is more corporate now and i've shaved. :) but after seeing mps's pic, i don't feel as sketchy. ahha :)

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 2,531

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I thought everyone knew what I looked like...

Here I am grimacing in pain as this large mouth bass' teeth dug into my fingers! .... I'm not complaining though! :D

The_BIG_one2.jpg

Charlie97L

haha. no i DID know what you looked like... it's only fair, you started the thread.

PRINCIPLES PEOPLE. PRINCIPLES.

mps9506

Charlie97L said:
woody, where's yours!? you started this thread!

here's my fun myspace photo. haha. i look shady.

my hair is more corporate now and i've shaved. :) but after seeing mps's pic, i don't feel as sketchy. ahha :)

LMAO... I should scan my driver's liscence photo, I look mad and I had just gotten up about an hour before that, didn't even shower before going. My passport photo is even worse, I look like a possible taliban member.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
mps9506 said:
LMAO... I should scan my driver's liscence photo, I look mad and I had just gotten up about an hour before that, didn't even shower before going. My passport photo is even worse, I look like a possible taliban member.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's an older photo of my family at a wedding it's one of the few I have in my computer.

86117_1774.JPG