More Mods

Jeremy0322

Darn, I got really excited when I saw this thread, I have been secretly trying to figure out how to become a mod for a while now :( For future reference if you guys and gals in red are looking for another member of the force we all know I am on at ridiculous hours of the day...haha

sambrinar

Oh, so mods are the red letters. LOL I didnt know that, I knew who the mods were, well most of you but I didnt notice the difference in color tiles.
How unobservant am I LOL. Thanks for all you do keeping the place classy~ (sucking up just a tad)

Diane, you crack me up.. where on Earth did you find this thread.. digging up in the trenches eh?

lcstorc

I think not wanting to be a mod is part of the requirement.
I spent several years saying I didn't want to be a mod because of the responsibility involved. Since the mods are listed as "staff" I am always worried about people thinking I am speaking for RS when I offer advice.
This is such a good group of people that we mostly get rid of spam and such. There are no special powers or anything.

Jeremy0322

I think not wanting to be a mod is part of the requirement.
I spent several years saying I didn't want to be a mod because of the responsibility involved. Since the mods are listed as "staff" I am always worried about people thinking I am speaking for RS when I offer advice.
This is such a good group of people that we mostly get rid of spam and such. There are no special powers or anything.

butttt....you do get a red name!!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I didn't pipe for the job either. We were getting hit hard with spam back then and I felt Doni must have been over whelmed. I was right! Before the new program Allen brought to the table we had no time for normal posts there was so much to deal with. Doni and all the other mods prior to this thread are true heroes for what they delt with on a daily basis. We all owe them a lot for keeping this place alive for as long as they did.
As for wanting to be a mod, it's no bowl of cherries. It has nothing to do with what we all joined this site for. Reefing. I was offered a mod posistion on two other forums recently and declined. RS is enough. I like just being a regular member.