Mischko's 130D Reef Tank

jpsika08

Cool land hermit crab,

Would love an angler fish in my fuge tank, do you think they are compatible with the Eel?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
No comment needed, I guess ;-)

cherry_knocker.jpg

Good news, you can get such stuff in the US here. I am jealous! Serious!

P.S. Not advertising, but for you guys in the US they have the Fauna Marin stuff, too!

Wow. That's awesome!

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

Mischko

Would love an angler fish in my fuge tank, do you think they are compatible with the Eel?
Depends on size LOL
I doubt a frog fish will be able to get the eel, but I have no idea about the eel being capable eating a frog fish.

Mischko

Well, sorry for not being active. Had quite some stuff to do with my work situation, but that is solved now. Was real stress for me the last weeks at my current company. Anyways! Going back to Porsche to fix their IT ;-)
Big rock taken from my chest here today!

Mischko

Back by popular demand! Ha, as if! So, Juan, watch out!
Sorry, was lazy and busy, had to plan my marriage, wedding stuff, yadda yadda blah blah and on top of all, my second reef tank! Oh and yeah, showing off now, administrating the mail system at Porsche again. And no, I can't get you a Porsche GT3 cheaper! Sawwy!
As for the 2nd tank, got some parts here already, gonna use a new fancy LED fixture, new developed bio-pellets and filer, reef-ceramics and! It's gonna be an anemone tank completely. Now excuse me, I have to read on here and later on harrass David and Juan and some others.

P.S. Yes, I am advertising but I think it is worth mentioning for all fellow euro reefers. Cherry Corals is now available in Europe!

Mischko

So, the anemone tank is starting:
schrank1.jpg

schrank.jpg

You can see some Tunze stuff I was already 'harvesting' on some local aquaristic fairs here in my area.
The LED fixture is from Ecoxotic, the Panorama with 6 LED bars in it.
More will follow soon. Oh, by demensions, the tank is going to be slightly larger than a RSM 130D. A cube 60x60x60 cm.

Mischko

Can you imagine! Females have so no respect for our hobby! I just went to get some smokes and when I got back I found this:
IMG_0294.JPG

Mischko

I feel abused and you are laughing! Pffffft! How can I look at the new tank and not think of underwear now! Eh?

Mischko

Sorry lol
and would you be so nice to add a link in your profile so I can easier perv on your RSM 500, please ;-)