Max E-Series for 2016 release?

NickF

Interesting, I liked the look of the LEDs on the prototype, now these are just off the shelf ones? Not sure how big the demand will be for this now they have the Reefer tanks, will be interested in more info from Red Sea. Seems like there's not going to be a retrofit LED for the C series from them :(

steveh

Hi All. I can confirm that we showed our E-260 at Aqua2015, UK. We anticipate availability in selected markets in early 2016 but at this time are not answering questions or releasing further information as everything will be communicated closer to the launch of the product. This way we can provide the information in one hit rather than answering a multitude of individual enquiries. We promise to keep you updated and the best way to get up to date information on this and some other exciting developments is to register to our newsletter at www.redseafish.com

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Bet this information... is not up on Red Sea yet site :winky: the RSM Club on RS is always the worlds leader in Red Sea breaking news :cheers:

Anyone who finds out more details... let us know - here in the Red Sea Max Owners Club !

For questions to Red Sea... be sure to ask in the Red Sea sponsor forum here on RS...

Ask Red Sea

Thought it sounds like Red Sea won't be posting any "official details" yet... if you see they do... add them here.

funkoid

Based on previous Red Sea pricing history, is there likely to be a reduction in price across the rest of the range?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have been following RSM tanks since their 1st one the original 130 ... reading all the post in the RSM Club.. when a new improved model came out some months latter, you would see a few vendors with stock offer them at like 20% off... it's hard to find though... because the great majority just drop ship from Red Sea here in the states... and Red Sea does not allow most to discount... with these new RSM tanks with leds - it's a pretty much unknown... I am guessing, as to when or if they do away with T5's all together... is anyones guess... and when you could see the older tanks closed out, if they do...
Kev or Steve from Red Sea may can tell you more... but I doubt they will... :rolleyes2:

see what others think...