Here are my acans
yzytu9ap.jpg
mete9uvu.jpg
mepajy4e.jpg
y4enype4.jpg
qujyryqu.jpg
yny4yhyr.jpg
yrahu6y4.jpg

And Diana I know mine are not as beautiful as yours at least in my opinion but I wanted to share :) I have no idea the names lol but I love them :)
naradupy.jpg
e9ute6up.jpg
ytybeqy2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hummm, they are every bit as pretty as mine are!!
Are you going to frag them and put them up for frag swapping?
I'm too stingy with my Acans ;) and I only frag easy to frag stuff :yup:

Iamonlyme

Hummm, they are every bit as pretty as mine are!!
Are you going to frag them and put them up for frag swapping?
I'm too stingy with my Acans ;) and I only frag easy to frag stuff :yup:

I would consider a swap yes and I don't blame you about the acans the was the first and probably the last I had a friend help and it went fine but still I think I will stick with easy too lol

Iamonlyme

dysu7u3u.jpg

Purple and orange acan 6 heads
yqequzed.jpg

Dragons Favia just now starting to get its red here is what it will look like as it grows
uhenary8.jpg

2yju4any.jpg

Blasto Mass 6 heads
Wanting to trade for chalice or acan frags interested in several colors
Willing to ship each pays their own shipping please let me know if any of you are interested :)

Snid

Oh man... I can't wait until my tank is developed enough to join in on this fun!

So... Anyone want to sell me a couple of easy frags for beginners in a couple of months? Tank is currently 7 weeks old.

Iamonlyme

I have green star plops, orange cloves,leather tree, pulsing Xenia, zoas, mushrooms (in roommates tanks) and cabbage coral all softy but they say are for beginners let me know when you are interested?

I have green star plops, orange cloves,leather tree, pulsing Xenia, zoas, mushrooms (in roommates tanks) and cabbage coral all softy but they say are for beginners let me know when you are interested?

Can you send me some pics of the pulsing xenia, and orange cloves. I would be interested

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Iamonlyme

9ary3asy.jpg

Pulsing Xenia
ezehy3e9.jpg

Pulsing Xenia 2
Cloves are not open at moment will post when they open up :)

ma77301985

I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who has found this forum post helpful and interesting! When I created it I was not expecting such a huge turnout!

It got me very excited about ways to get the reef community even closer together so I finally came up with one. I created a dedicated blog! I have no intention of competing with our great reefSanctuary of course, but I put together a simple way to find each other and trade our sustainable tank-bred Corals among one another.

I invite you to take a look and put your frags on http://www.coralfragtrade.com/

I will continue to tweak the blog to make improvements, and I will appreciate suggestions!

Spread the word!

Last edited:

Oxylebius

For anyone looking to trade frags w/each other - this thread has lots of great info on shipping them... take a look! :scuba: