Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thanks everyone.

Paul...how are you finding your doser? For the price i'm very happy with it. It seems to do everything I want from it and the pumps are replaceable too unlike the BM ones I think.
Sharon...glad you could stop by. How's your tank?

lethal

Good to have you back Reggie. I've only done the initial 60ml dose at this stage so no noticeable improvement yet of course. I'll follow the directions with the weekly doses and see how it goes.

reeferman

other than the smell,i love the stuff.on my 120,i only had a 2 day algae bloom,and then just a light dusting on the sand.i attribute that to the fully cured rock from my can in the shop and Special Blend.i really wouldnt run another tank without it.if they could just add some kind of smell "enhancement".

lethal

Yep, that stink is something else, I just blame my son for it LOL. I noticed that it said to use more for salt water so i'll go the 20% like you suggested. Do you do maintenance doses with it? I haven't got the bottle with me but I think it says every 2 weeks?

reeferman

yes,i do the maintenance dose every two weeks.i think the extra 20% really helps.thats also 20% more stink hahaha!

Msigler

Was just brosing your thread Leigh and noticed you got a cool bird. I have always wanted a pet bird and a African Grey Back to be exact. I found one on Craigslist a few days ago and the nice lady only wanted 500 dollars and it had to be western union before I could get it. ;) The only ones I have found in reputable pet shops are a couple grand or more so I'll keep searching. Maybe I will find one that is around 70 years old for cheap. LOL.

lethal

Good luck with your search Mike. I'd love a Grey but I don't think you get much change from $8000 over here and let's face it, I could get a RSM500 for that. Perhaps you could ship me one? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.