Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Terry, I knew it was a scam lol. I think those are funny though.

Glad you knew about it. I saw on my local news that a few people have been scammed with the Western Union pet "deals" - just wanted to be sure you were aware of them. :)

Msigler

I used to go to a website (forget the name) a long time ago and read these huge email threads where these guys scammed the scammers. It was hilarious! They would have these scammers doing all kinds of crazy stuff. I think it's 419eater com.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'd been putting this off but I finally got around to cleaning out the No.2 pump chamber and fighting with chiller pipes and ato sensors. I'm a bit ashamed as the Eheim pump was in a mess and it turned out that I had left in the sponge filter so you can imagine what that was like. I have now removed the filter completely and now hoping the pump doesn't get chewed up but I think it will be fine.

steved13

PREMIUM
Leigh, sorry I'm late, just catching up. Tank looks great. I like that doser, my GHL has the buttons and display on the top, which is a little more difficult for placement.

lethal

Reminder - vaccuum my sump next waterchange. :(

Yes, a necessary evil with these tank I think.

Leigh, sorry I'm late, just catching up. Tank looks great. I like that doser, my GHL has the buttons and display on the top, which is a little more difficult for placement.

No worries Steve, I know you've been busy with your new tank. I have been following your thread but lately all of that techo talk is doing my head in LOL.

imaccat

Hi Leigh,

The tank looks great and congrats on the doser, I love mine, makes things much easier and keeps the tank more stable.

Dweezil

When I first got my tank I did not clean out the back chambers. The first time I did it was a wake up call how dirty it gets back there.
I don't do it as much as I should but I try to get to it about once a month now. It's not so bad now that I semi keep up with it. :)

Congrats on the new doser...anything to make life easier is a plus!

lethal

Thanks Tammy. Wow, you clean out the chambers every month? I wish I was as dedicated as that.

lethal

Very sad news. I woke up this morning and discovered by beautiful clam seems to have a tear in it. On one side of it you can see right through where the flesh should be. It is also staying open which I think isn't good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and it is my favourite thing in the tank and I don't want to lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.