Kay's RSM 250 White Pearl

RSM250PEARL

Tokalosh said:
Hey Kay how is the tank doing, got any more updates?

Tok

Hey Tok, the tanks doing great thanks buddy, how about you? I was working on an update taking pictures and writing it up etc but I have very little time on my hands these days so it kinda got halted. I have 2 weeks off as of Saturday so I plan to have it ready before the new year.

Btw, I posted the pictures I took on that thread you started about the exhibition at Olympia, not sure if you saw or missed it plus we need to arrange that meet up we talked about. Would be great to meet you and talk tanks!

lethal said:
Come back Kay, we miss ya :).

Thank you Leigh, how are ya pal? Hope you and your reef are doing well.

nanoreefing4fun said:

Cheers Glenn, I hope you and your reef are doing well too.

I will try and catch up with everyones threads while I'm off for the holidays.

Tokalosh

Hey Tok, the tanks doing great thanks buddy, how about you? I was working on an update taking pictures and writing it up etc but I have very little time on my hands these days so it kinda got halted. I have 2 weeks off as of Saturday so I plan to have it ready before the new year.

Btw, I posted the pictures I took on that thread you started about the exhibition at Olympia, not sure if you saw or missed it plus we need to arrange that meet up we talked about. Would be great to meet you and talk tanks!

Good to hear from you again Kay, yes indeed we must catch up and would love to talk tanks.
I'm on leave untill the 09 Jan. Let me know what your diary is like and see if we can hook up.

I'll take a look at the pics you posted on the Olympia thread.

Speak soon..

Tok

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers Mate & Merry Christmas to you & yours !

I know life can get a bit busy crazy sometimes - when it does... just click "Forum Actions - Mark All Forums Read" and pick up from there... to get going on RS again

sport18.GIF

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Merry Christmas to you Kay and have fun on your 2 weeks off. I have the same holiday time as you and plan to do naff all LOL.

RSM250PEARL

Tokalosh said:
Good to hear from you again Kay, yes indeed we must catch up and would love to talk tanks.
I'm on leave untill the 09 Jan. Let me know what your diary is like and see if we can hook up.

I'll take a look at the pics you posted on the Olympia thread.

Speak soon..

Tok

That's great Tok, I'll give you call sometime soon so we can arrange something. Merry Christmas mate!

nanoreefing4fun said:
Cheers Mate & Merry Christmas to you & yours !

I know life can get a bit busy crazy sometimes - when it does... just click "Forum Actions - Mark All Forums Read" and pick up from there... to get going on RS again

Thanks Glenn, Merry Christmas to you too!

lethal said:
Merry Christmas to you Kay and have fun on your 2 weeks off. I have the same holiday time as you and plan to do naff all LOL.

Thanks Leigh, merry Christmas to you too! Great minds think alike ;)

RSM250PEARL

Well it has been a long time and I wish I could return with that update and growth pics that I promised months ago but unfortunately I have returned to say farewell. I am in the process of shutting down my 250 at the moment as I no longer have the time to keep up with the maintenance and upkeep of it all. All my livestock must go but I'm keeping the tank and all of my equipment in a lock up as I have vowed to return to the hobby in the future. Plus I cant justify selling over two thousand pounds woth of tank and equipment for pittance, only to buy it all over again in the future. I want my corals and fish to go to good homes so if anybody in the UK close to post code EN9 might be interested send me a PM. I'm in no hurry or desperate to sell but I will let things go cheaper than your LFS. Here is a quick FTS and some random close ups. Picture quality doesnt do any of it justice, I rushed taking them as usual.

I want to say thank you to RS admin and mods for providing this great resource during the time I had with my 250. I learnt alot here and made some great friends, I will miss the RSM Club banter we all had. Keep up the good work guys and enjoy this wonderful hobby. Kay

DSCF1953.jpg

DSCF1952.jpg

DSCF1950.jpg

DSCF1946.jpg

DSCF1948.jpg

DSCF1933.jpg

DSCF1935.jpg

DSCF1938.jpg

DSCF1942.jpg

DSCF1943.jpg

DSCF1944.jpg

RSM250PEARL

I forgot to list the fish:

banana wrasse
pink scotter blenny
neon goby
2x coral gobies
2x ocellaris clowns

1x cleaner shrimp
1x blood shrimp

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Kay - sorry to hear mate ! Here wishing you the very best & hoping life sorts out to where you can get the tank up again one day in the not to distant future ! Glad to hear you will be keeping the tank !

If I were in the Uk & close, I would try to help you out with the livestock, hopefully some RSM club members across the pond can !

Keep it touch & check in when you can !

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Very sad to hear that you're breaking down your beautiful tank Kay but I know how you feel, life can get real busy and you just have to prioritise things. Good luck selling your livestock, i'm sure someone will snap them up. Hope to see you back here again some time.

catran

Good luck Kay, sorry to see you go. I hope everything goes well with you and hope to see you back soon!

Cat

RSM250PEARL

Kay - sorry to hear mate ! Here wishing you the very best & hoping life sorts out to where you can get the tank up again one day in the not to distant future ! Glad to hear you will be keeping the tank !

If I were in the Uk & close, I would try to help you out with the livestock, hopefully some RSM club members across the pond can !

Keep it touch & check in when you can !

Thanks Glenn.

:wave:

Very sad to hear that you're breaking down your beautiful tank Kay but I know how you feel, life can get real busy and you just have to prioritise things. Good luck selling your livestock, i'm sure someone will snap them up. Hope to see you back here again some time.

Prioritising - hit the nail on the head Leigh.

Good luck Kay, sorry to see you go. I hope everything goes well with you and hope to see you back soon!

Cat

Thanks Cat. I will be back 1 day.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL IN REAL LIFE AND YOUR AQUATIC LIVES....

slugsy

So sad to see you are shutting it down, Try putting you stuff up for sale on the Essex reef club,there are lots of local people on there who care for there tanks. Good luck in the future
James