JP's 250

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hey JP - thanks for the update - Looks Fantastic !!! add it to our FTS thread
What bulbs are you running?

oh... I got me a RSM 250 too - hope one day it somewhat as beautiful as yours !

yycguy

Hey JP - thanks for the update - Looks Fantastic !!! add it to our FTS thread
What bulbs are you running?

oh... I got me a RSM 250 too - hope one day it somewhat as beautiful as yours !

Thank you for all the comments.......Glenn still running the KZ bulbs that I have for the past year (2 Coral Light, 2 New Gen, 2 Super Blue )............ I have seen you thread on your 250 and its is really looking great as well..... infact I saw your Scolly and had to get one myself after seeing again how nice they are.....

yycguy

Beautiful FTS! Your tank is looking spectacular, congrats

Thank you again guys............... tank is doing well..... I had a big tank adjustment as the other half wanted a Flame Angel and after getting one it was a nipper and so it had to go..... well as most of you have wittnessed trying to catch a Angel in a Reef Aquarium good luck!!!!! so out came most of the rock and before I could catch him....... and then comes put Rock back..... well.............. it doesnt go back anywhere near what is was .....so the corals are taking some time to adjust and get there colour back...... but I am happy with the sps growth...... I am dossing 240 mls of Calcium a day so they are certionally sucking it up.....

jpsika08 I have been following your tank build and that is some job you have done really impressive........

David Shaw

Fantastic pics! Looks great. The colours are fantastic.

I have a flame but it never goes near corals, although the Lemonpeel does have a pick at them! The last Lemonpeel i had never went near a coral, i guess all fish are individual.

yycguy

a few more photo's......

Aquarium8-1.jpg

Aquarium7-1.jpg

Aquarium6-1.jpg

Aquarium5-1.jpg

Aquarium3-1.jpg

Aquarium2-1.jpg

Aquarium1-1.jpg

Hi JP, Just found your tank thread. You have a very beautiful tank. Hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to try to copy you. :)

yycguy

Long over due update,
Thought I'd update my tank journal that's now over a year out of date :(
Well I had a few set backs and almost shut the tank down as it was not doing well at all. I lost all my Acans and most of my other corals.... Why? I believe over heating from last summer.
Then I bought a fish from the local Fish Store and he wipped out almost all my fish? why no idea some disease ?
Anyway since last fall my tank has recovered and doing nicely.......

DSC_7335.jpg

My Red Planet Coral survived but was really only a tiny piece left from the die off
DSC_7300.jpg

This Monti was pretty well gone but it grew back
DSC_7304.jpg

DSC_7307.jpg

DSC_7310.jpg

DSC_7325.jpg

DSC_7323.jpg

DSC_7306.jpg