Josh's 40g breeder

jkef2010

No this tank has been up since August. It's getting better now was having a real bad issue with GHANA and hydroids but I'm getting it under control now. I've still held off putting any life in it other then my CUC. When my hermit crab spawned it threw everything out of wack. But it's going good now. I may be adding two clowns tomorrow along with a up flow algae scrubber in the weeks coming I'll keep in touch as i progress

jkef2010

So pictures everyone likes pictures lol. Please don't mind the GHA im fighting against it. But I did add two lettuce nudibranchs and there awesome first time I've ever had them. There is a new emerald crab as well. I did order a macro algae but it was DOA. Enjoy the pictures. I really like how my nudi pictures turned out. Haha - nudi pictures I crack myself up.

jkef2010

Well lost one of my slugs to the overflow and the other to the circulation pump once I get this ugly ass GHA under control I'm going to post pictures

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hey Josh, :wave:
How is your battle with GHA going? Have you tested for phosphates?
I'd suggest a Mexcian Turbo Snail (probably only need one) and if the turbo won't eat it, you need to post a close up clear picture of the algae. :camera:

Could be something other than GHA :ponder2: