JJ's My Reef saga

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
I think I'm going to make some single branch ponape frags soon, only because of how fast they grow; I need some $$$. :D

engineer goby

You mean the Revenge of the frosted fruit look acans? I haven't really been advertising them but I've been putting them up on the website, over half are gone already.

Yup those are the ones. Im not sure when I will be ordering but I need them in my tank :)

......I need serious help

Built347

Yup those are the ones. Im not sure when I will be ordering but I need them in my tank :)

......I need serious help

I need you in my tank Rob.. it puts the salt on his skin or it gets the the hose again..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Today was wifey day and she wanted to take a little bike ride so we threw everything in the van and hit the trail.

This is her bike:
alizz3.JPG

Here's mine against the fence with the start of some fall colors:
alizz5.JPG

A little friend along the trail:
alizz1.JPG

Nice scenery along the way:
alizz2.JPG

And this is Inge about three quarters of the way through the ride:
alizz4.JPG

That's awesome man! I would love to get the family out for a ride, but it is still "Summer" here in Florida which means rain every afternoon and stifling heat the rest of the time.

BLADEYAMAHA

There is no way I could ever ride a bicycle ever again, my hip would prolly fall out of the socket with my disability. Oweee.:(

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Nice bike Jared. Do you ever let the wife ride it? BTW- that itch we were talking about a few posts back...i just scratched it:)

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
1 x Purple Tip Frogspawn
1 x Neon Green Tip Frogspawn
1 x Galaxia
1 x Acan
1 x Fire Red Bowerbanki
1 x Red Monti Cap
1 x Pink Birdsnest
:apint: