JJ's My Reef saga

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Here's a quick video I took of one of the FT's while I was waiting for salt to mix.

[video=youtube;hkuCqGyRaYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkuCqGyRaYs&feature=plcp[/video]

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Frags are like potato chips, there's always room for one more.

I just finished my water change and got a run up on the site. Now I can think of something for dinner.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Bear, how's it going?

Yeah she was wining so I had to... Anyway I made her some food and got right back to work. Big yummy bowl of cereal for me tonight mmmm

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Too late, had my big bowl of stale cereal. Decided to try to finish off the leftover chex from the holiday chex mix makings last christmas. Wasn't very good by the way.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I got the Acan fragged for you Cat :D Also removed all the powerheads in the FT's and gave them all a vinegar soak and a good scrubbing. Boy am I tired.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Getting a lot accomplished today. Did 35 gallon water change, scraped the back of all the FT's, and made about 50 new acros and about 50 new zoa frags. Taking a break right now before I attack some more.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Getting a lot accomplished today. Did 35 gallon water change, scraped the back of all the FT's, and made about 50 new acros and about 50 new zoa frags. Taking a break right now before I attack some more.

That makes one of us

..........rarely am I speechless