Jjohnson3's reefing passion...

Mya

You can prolly contact him in advance and tell him ur coming and to let you have one at the sale price... like pay in advance or just telling him you want it and will be there this weekend to pick it up. A lot of places will give you the sale price if you call them in advance.

jjohnson3

I will have pics posted tonight. I had to acclimate the corals and fish and then I had to go. Those corals POP under my lights! Especially the chalice! I also forgot that I also go a Best one of all was a blastomussa. Its pretty. The bright red/orange Lobophyllia Brain. It was about 4''!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I call a frag!!!!! I might get 2 more packs and in about a month...I liked the frag packs that much!

jjohnson3

Hey Guys and Gals,

Once again I have had a busy busy time. Currently I am in Tifton, Ga. Pics are coming soon

jjohnson3

Nah. I was actually working. I told my dad that we HAVE to go to Talahassee, Florida so we can eat Olive Garden. He didnt fall for it. Pics today!

jjohnson3

Well Guys and Gals....bad news......

I had to get rid of my tank:(

I will be selling my light soon so if anyone is looking for a 36 inch Nova Pro just tell me.