Jjohnson3's reefing passion...

lcstorc

I had a very rough day yesterday with the 90 but apparently it has come through just fine.
Important things that saved me yesterday. Water Change Water ready to go, Air pumps, test kits, carbon. All things I would recommend everyone have ready at all times.

jjohnson3

I have all except waterchange water. Ill soon have a 55 gallon drum ready with new salt water for changes. Yay!!!!

jjohnson3

Sorry I never got those pictures up...I have had a very busy later Febuary and early March. The clowns are doing great and I will try to get some pics up later today. I also just placed an order with Pacific East Aquaculture last night! I got a Royal Gramma and 2 of their 6 pack frags. Both are going to be LPS type corals. Ill get 12 frags and a fish! I cant wait to see whay neat types of coral I will be getting! Ill post pics tomorrow of the new corals for IDs.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Coolio! I think you will be pleased with PEA corals. How about that price on the Royal Gramma! Can't beat that with a stick. I may get me another one!

jjohnson3

I will. The only reason I didn't get pics up of the clowns is because I had to get ready for a convention thing I was doing in Memphis, Tn.

jjohnson3

time for pics!!!

FTS

DSC00750.jpg

More to come in just a lil bit. They are uploading...The clowns are in the uploading pics :)

oh, I built the canopy...It needs some minor modifications. I need to take some cherry linoleam to go from about an inch below the wood up to about an inch above my rim. That way the light wont seep through the line. Sorry for the blurry pics. Some are good...some are not. I have crappy photoskills.

How do you think a ricordea yuma would fare in my tank? That may be my solution for an anemone...:)

jjohnson3

They actually look like that too. Im unsure of if its coraline or algae...either way its cool and I think its pretty

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That is one stunning clown! I tend to like the more traditional, as nature intended them to be, clowns. Classic!

jjohnson3

I think I figured out why my pics are coming through blurry. Let me try something...

Thanks for the comments by the way! Which do yall think is clearer?

DSC00548-1.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

lcstorc

The first one.
How did you get your clown to pose for that? My fish just won't stay still.
Looking good.

jjohnson3

Honestly I have no clue. I was just snapping pic after pic after pic and got that really cool pose. Thanks

jjohnson3

I just got my frags from Dr.Mac. Man thats a good deal!!!!!! I got an assortment of Lobo, favia, goniopora, turbinaria, torch, and much more! My fish is also healthy that I got in! Once again, I am very pleased!!!!! I was expecting to get in a bunch of brownish looking corals that werent very colorful...my tank will pop with color now!!!!! Thanks Dr.Mac!!! I reccomend everyone that wants some colorful frags to order from dr mac! I also got what I believe to be a watermelon chalice!!!!!!!!!! Its pink and green!!!!!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Coolio! Can't wait to see the pictures!

I'm driving out to PEA this weekend. I hope he still has the Royal Grammas for sale!