Jjohnson3's reefing passion...

Jeremy0322

Never have to worry about someone messing with your stuff that way, just have a flock of domino damsels flying at you (if they are flying is that a flock or a school? :ponder2:)

jjohnson3

Update: My Occelaris Clowns came in today...I love them! They are brightly colored and in perfect health condition! I will definately order from Pacific east aquaculture again. That may be my only sorce to ever order from again. Shipping is high($47) but well worth it. They packaged it perfectly. Man I'm impressed! Customer service is excellent as well! No more LFS for me!

jjohnson3

My LFS is that bad...now I can show my mom what quality livestock is supposed to look like. She will say that I have to buy from PEA for my livestock. Drygoods I will get where it is cheapest.

jjohnson3

Im glad you do because mine will sell you anything. They will tell you to stick 5 tangs in my 38 and there are no problems lol. I know that not even one will do in a 38 lol.

morbius18

Update: My Occelaris Clowns came in today...I love them! They are brightly colored and in perfect health condition! I will definately order from Pacific east aquaculture again. That may be my only sorce to ever order from again. Shipping is high($47) but well worth it. They packaged it perfectly. Man I'm impressed! Customer service is excellent as well! No more LFS for me!

They are definately my go to livestock mail order company. When I was in Alaska, I got some SPS from them. They were overnighted, and they didn't let the shipper (I think it was UPS) deliver to my house because the temp was -30. The shipping wasn't bad for like 4000 miles and everything was alive.

jjohnson3

Ill be ordering on of their frag packs in a month or 2. I had full intentions on taking pictures last night but unfortunately I could not find my camera! I found my camera this morning. It was in my brothers truck. I promise pics tonight! The funniest part about my clowns last night is that they tried to host my pagoda cup coral. They actually hosted it off the rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Now I have to get it from the back of my tank.

morbius18

I got their acropora/sps frag pack, and it was a pretty good deal. Some of the frags were varied from 1 inch-4 inches. Some were mounted and some were not. There was a good variety to the color also.

jjohnson3

Were there any that were just brown? Thats one color I really dont want. There is 12 so I am expecting to get probably one when I order it. That would be all my SPS except for 2 or 3 Monti Caps.

morbius18

I think that there was 1 or 2 that were brownish. There was a mix of light green, dark green, purplish, and one nice large yellow frag.

jjohnson3

I could like with that. After all, not all coral in natural reefs are brightly colored. Man Im excited. What Is this "dipping thing" I keep hearing of with SPS corals. I think its for flatworms maybe...