JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

Frankie

RS STAFF
sweet rbta, I hope it stays put! try feeding it in that place where you like it. It seems to be working for me with my lta.

Craig Manoukian

It may take up to a month or more for your Maroon to find the anemone. No time table for them. I love the starfire and my next tank will definitely have three sides! Good job!

Yarr

V.nice BTA. the onyl onces i have seen here have been cleairsh white with fluro green tips..

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Break out the Cigars!!!:whstlr:

I'm a new Poppa!!!

My Maroon has finally set up camp in my RBTA. The RBTA is doing great... it's been eating whole shrimp and silversides. Someone had commented the bubble tips are a sign of stress... Hmmm... you could fool me... he's been doing great so far eating and he seems to be in a spot where he's happy.

And now he just got married!!! How cool!!! So what does that make me now??? Father in law? Poppa? Whatever... :lol:

Dscn0486.jpg

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Very cool, congrats:thumbup:

JFK_Jr said:
Someone had commented the bubble tips are a sign of stress... Hmmm... you could fool me...

From what I've read and heard the swelling of the tips is a defensive reaction not stress. In most cases the bubble tips will eventually go away in captivity.

Snelly40

i was wondering about the bubble tips too, cuz mine are not really there any more but he looks really healthy. Good to know that maybe its a good sign then.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
billyr98 said:
Still looking good JFK!!

Thanks a lot!

I just realized I filled my tank and started cycling my rock 6/14/06... so that makes my tank 1 month and a half old.

Seems a lot longer... I've got to give credit to my Haitian rock and Lifereef filtration. It's really kept my system stable. I guess I should have gone a little slower though... boy... I think I've dodged a bullet so far! :guns:

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
allright very nice ill be first in line for frags..haha..:shades: thats a nice lookin chunk of em