JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Here's a couple of shots of what's new...

Dscn0467.jpg

Dscn0468.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lcstorc

When are you going to Vero and where? I'm in Cocoa so it's even closer for me. Giant new store opening in Ft Pierce soon as well. It is one of the on-line places and they are going to have hours for in store purchases as well.
I think it is saltwaterfish.com but not sure.
Great new additions. Good luck on the Sohal. Your tank looks great so keep up the good work.

R.yumaDaddy?

Good luck with the goni. Ive had good luck with mine and hope yours dose well also. The Logical Reef looks like an awesome store, hope you find some nice stuff there.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Very nice JFK. How do you like the starphire and is the whole tank starphire or just the front? I replaced my front with it and love it.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
FFrankie said:
Very nice JFK. How do you like the starphire and is the whole tank starphire or just the front? I replaced my front with it and love it.

Thanks Frankie... I love the Starphire glass... definitely worth the extra bucks!

I did the front and sides :thumbup:

BTW...Congratulations on your shrooms pic of the month!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Finally!!!

After 2 weeks of hiding my BTA has come out. So far he's hanging out in the perfect spot.

Update on my Sohal Tang... So far he's been a "model reef citizen":angel1: He is even taking food from my hand... I love him... very inquisitive personality.

Dscn0479.jpg

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
The RBTA looks awesome although you can see the effects of low exposure to light, he should darken up in no time :)

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
cheeks69 said:
The RBTA looks awesome although you can see the effects of low exposure to light, he should darken up in no time :)

Thanks... I thought he'd never come out of hiding... now I just need my Maroon Clown to accept it as a host... crossing my fingers.