JET's new Bangkok 230g tank

Jetbkk

I scored 2 very nice local Acroporas yesterday! The brown one is maybe 5" in diameter and the green is 7-8" --- they are nice sized pieces!

Brown-Acro.jpg

Green-Acro_1.jpg

Green-Acro_2.jpg

Jetbkk

This photo shows a part of my tank that is made up of corals from Thailand (where I live) - 2 Montipora's, an Acropora, and 2 Gorgonian sea fans. I'd like to get rid of those 2 manjano anenomes though! any tips?

SPS.jpg

Jetbkk

Here's a quick video of my new Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis). A beautiful fish that is always swimming out in the open..

[video=youtube;qZJ4E_gna68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZJ4E_gna68&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jetbkk

Here's a shot of my Harlequin Tusk (from Philippines) in the QT tank. I bought him a week ago and he is doing well. He is only eating shrimp though, so I'm hoping I can get him on pellets eventually. I really wanted an Australian Tusk and have looked for months but they are next to impossible to find over here in Bangkok, so I went with this one. If I ever see an Aussie I'm sure I'll grab it though.

Manny-Tusk_sm_zps2f4fdad9.jpg

Jetbkk

A couple new fish shots tonight:

This is my Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse from the Maldives. What an awesome fish this is -- always swimming around out in the open and rarely hiding:

Red-Velvet-Fairy2_zps27dca616.jpg

And this is my new Mystery Wrasse. It is the largest one that I've ever seen. It has great presence in the tank, roaming all over the place:

Mystery_3_zpsac03f612.jpg

Mystery_2_zps8c0e730c.jpg

Mystery_1_zps5bfcaa02.jpg

Jetbkk

My Radiant Wrasse -- another awesome fish:

Radiant_wrasse2_sm_zpsb097a78c.jpg

Radiant_Wrasse_sm_zps0e4c6b2b.jpg

Black Leopard Wrasse --- it is supposed to be difficult but it survived an Ich breakout that killed 20 fish, 2 months in QT (1 month with copper) and eats all the time. Another great fish:

Leopard-Wrasse_sm_zpsc78052c8.jpg

Jetbkk

Some more fish shots from my tank. Happy New Year everyone!

Manny the Harlequin Tusk (from Philippines)

HarlequinTusk_zps853bb327.jpg

Disbar Anthias (Indonesia) -- x 5

Disbar_Anthias_sm_zpsd95af117.jpg

Bartlett's Anthias (Hawaii) -- x5

Bartletts-Anthias_sm_zps4690e759.jpg

Ocellaris Clownfish (from Thailand, I think) -- x 2 My first fish and I've had them close to 3 years now. They are indestructable.

Clown_sm_zps0377824e.jpg

Black Leopard Wrasse (from Philippines)

Black-Leopard_sm_zps054daff9.jpg

Missing -- Blue Spot Jawfish and Longnose Hawkfish

Jetbkk

My Longnose Hawkfish from the Philippines:

Longnose-Hawk_sm_zpsb045a6ff.jpg

My Blue Spot Jawfish (currently in QT). For 2 weeks he didn't eat but he finally settled in and eats and isn't nearly as shy as before:

Mr-Biggles_sm_zps42d40fff.jpg