Jason's 650S white

David Shaw

Love the video, looks great. Is it worth bringing the rocks a wee bit forwards so you can clean the back wall properly?

byronredsea

Love the video, looks great. Is it worth bringing the rocks a wee bit forwards so you can clean the back wall properly?

David I can't reach the bottom of the back wall without going for a swim , I will get a scraper for all the visible black and the rest I like a nice red Caroline alge growth

byronredsea

Clowns and nem are in and they look so small in this tank
CCA1B78A-8571-4418-8363-4E5F70C56172-5374-000009DD0DCD29E1.jpg

byronredsea

All my fish are in and rock
FISH LIST
Yellow Tang
Achilles Tang :whyyoulittle::soap:

Cole Tang
Copper band
Flame angle
Pear clowns
Pear wild mandies
Time for some coral i would love some frags for new tank :poke: :poke: :poke:
Regards Jason

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Sweet. I emailed them a while ago to see if they would post corals to me but I never heard back so i'm assuming i'm too far away.

DarkKlown

awesome rock work.. where did you get the rod from? I had a look around at bunnings and couldn't locate any.. unless i was looking in the wrong section..

=\

DarkKlown

lethal: where abouts are you located? williamstown has a 400 on display.. If your country based you may find deer park closer to you (lifestyle aquariums).. they get new stock in every thursday and you can join the rest of us standing around ogling and snatching it up as it comes out the box.. plus the owner is more than happy to special order anything your after ;)

byron: i love that purple nem definitely need to source one

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
lethal: where abouts are you located? williamstown has a 400 on display.. If your country based you may find deer park closer to you (lifestyle aquariums).. they get new stock in every thursday and you can join the rest of us standing around ogling and snatching it up as it comes out the box.. plus the owner is more than happy to special order anything your after ;)

byron: i love that purple nem definitely need to source one

Cheers darkklown. I'm in Bendigo and i usually shop at Reeflections but it's not always easy getting down to Melbourne, plus all the good stuff seems to go as soon as it come in. I'd need to take time off work to do that. Where abouts is Lifestyle Aquariums?

DarkKlown

lethal: yah most of the good stuff definitely is out the door before friday afternoon. But if you can make it to the store at around 6pm on a thursday when the delivery comes in you can usually get yourself something good (i'm picking up my last box of rock tonight!).. again you can ask the owner to order and hold if your after something in particular and can't make that time.. might take a few weeks to come in but he's pretty on top of things.. the store is located just off ballarat rd take a look at google for the actual address so you can get directions.. dave is the owner/operator and is a good guy..

byronredsea: I'll PM you