January '08 Photo Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

January's photo contest theme will be Montipora corals!!

Winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the vendor of their choice! This gift is donated by Frankie! :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a Montipora coral,
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the January '08 Photo Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) December 31st!

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available January 1st and will remain open through the 8th.

Once you upload your photo into the January '08 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~ :)

Amphibious

Here's my entry. This turned out to be a great Monti speciman.

MontiCap-1.jpg

Dick

Scouter Steve

I think Amphibious has my vote already!!! That cap is what mine dream of being one day.
And to think I saw the subject and said yes a contest I can post to.

Amphibious

I appreciate the vote of confidence Scouter, but you'd better reserve judgement until the other Monti owners post. There are some awesome Montis out there.

How about them PACKERS!!! I'm from WI, been in FL a little over two years. Love it here but will always be a Packer backer.

ScubaDrew

The first two are very impressive BTW - congrats guys, you really set the bar high on this months contest!

Drew

Scouter Steve

I appreciate the vote of confidence Scouter, but you'd better reserve judgement until the other Monti owners post. There are some awesome Montis out there.

How about them PACKERS!!! I'm from WI, been in FL a little over two years. Love it here but will always be a Packer backer.

We will see but that is an awesome cap.

Yea How 'Bout Them Packers. Thought this would be a bad season here but surprise surprise. My wife is a devout bear fan and even she is excited for The Pack.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Cool Digi Emg! You can use old pictures as long as they were from your tank. I won the contest a few months back with a 2 year old shot of some shrooms i once had.
Awesome caps to the rest of you! What can i say but wow. I really dig that grape Drew. You don't see that often. Is that from your home tank?

Techno-Vicki

Here are two pics of my monti. I decided on the close up for the contest.

Attachments

• monti-3-2.jpg
    monti-3-2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 121
  • green-cap-1-2.jpg
    green-cap-1-2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 121

Snappy

Wow this is a tough one, monti's are one of my favorites. So much variety.
Now which one to submit? I just took inventory and I have 20 different montiporas but here are two of my faves:
M.danae & M.capitata.
dec12030mdanae.jpg

Dec907052montiporacapitata.jpg