I'm joining the party!

Witfull

i have 2 blueline ballasts and a coralvue in the middle. the lightbar is a recycled third owner thing,,,i try to never buy new~

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
i have 2 blueline ballasts and a coralvue in the middle. the lightbar is a recycled third owner thing,,,i try to never buy new~

Right on,.. Do you have any problems with the Coralview Electronic ballast fiering the XM10K SE bulbs?? The one I used for a short time used to always take 2 or 3 strike attempts to kick the bulbs to life.

Whiskey

Witfull

the coral vue fires it ok,,but doesnt power it as good,,,slightly greenish.

and umm,,,my eel is big
Z-eats2.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Ha! You got good taste lol,... What is your light setup like? Reflectors? Ballasts? Everyone gives me a hard time for those bulbs,.. keep telling me there so "Yellow",.. No way :D

There the SE ones,.. I've tested allot of bulbs with my meter, and people borrow it all the time so I check out there readings,.. nothing comes close lol,.. plus I don't need to run HQI ballasts that overdrive your bulbs.

Whiskey

For the past few years and until tomorrow i will have been using a 48" Hamilton Canopy:
  • dual 250 SE MH (approx 4" from water's surface), nipple reflectors (hammertone?), powered by a magnetic ballast
  • dual 96 watt PC (approx 8" from water's surface), squarepin, actinics, same nipple reflector as the MH, powered by a Hamilton electronic ballast
Beginning tomorrow I will have the retro fitted lighting in my new wooden canopy:
  • dual 250 SE MH (approx 8" from water's surface), spider reflector - polished aluminum, powered by ICECAP ballasts
  • dual 48" T5 (approx 5" from water's surface),URI actinics, SLR individual parabolic reflectors, powered by electronic ICEcap ballast

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Hey everyone! Want to make this a random pic thread???? If you got pics of anything post them :D :thumbup:

I took these pics while doing this:
100_8456.jpg

So there going to be a bit blurry :D

100_8450.jpg

100_8458.jpg

100_8465.jpg

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
For the past few years and until tomorrow i will have been using a 48" Hamilton Canopy:
  • dual 250 SE MH (approx 4" from water's surface), nipple reflectors (hammertone?), powered by a magnetic ballast
  • dual 96 watt PC (approx 8" from water's surface), squarepin, actinics, same nipple reflector as the MH, powered by a Hamilton electronic ballast
Beginning tomorrow I will have the retro fitted lighting in my new wooden canopy:
  • dual 250 SE MH (approx 8" from water's surface), spider reflector - polished aluminum, powered by ICECAP ballasts
  • dual 48" T5 (approx 5" from water's surface),URI actinics, SLR individual parabolic reflectors, powered by electronic ICEcap ballast

I think you will really like the new setup,... It's about what I have except I don't use the atinics. ARO ballasts are reported to be re-named Ice caps.

Thanks for the info!
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
lol..i was on expressway with radar K warning~

Ooh,.. that's worse! My Bike does 120,.. and I have made a burn all the way to San Diego holding it,.. but thankfully no cops :)

I did get pulled over last year coming back to AZ though, but he let me off :D

Whiskey

Witfull

Ooh,.. that's worse! My Bike does 120,.. and I have made a burn all the way to San Diego holding it,.. but thankfully no cops :)

I did get pulled over last year coming back to AZ though, but he let me off :D

Whiskey

i have my badge,,,it helps~