I'm joining the party!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Sorry. It isn't the quote doing it... it is the short period of time between your postings that create the error. I get the same error... It isn't operating correctly :smck:

Please note all such strange happenings to The Wand Geek (Travis) in this thread---> Bug Tracking

Cool, thanks for the help! I could try and get a screen shot,.. but I'm not sure if my photo server would host it properly.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Mmmmm... Beer... Though I'd never pass up some JD... Off to the spirits store now.

Lol,.. I have a bottle of JD at home! I think my buddy is coming over with Whiskey sours tonight though,.. can't be up too late though,.. I'm borrowing a CA reactor to play with on my SPS tank on saterday.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
I'm going to put up a few more old pics if nobody minds :D

100_8355.jpg

Softie tank
100_8367.jpg

Experimental tank
100_9217.jpg

Better pic,.. but before allot of corals
100_9202.jpg

Part of my Mirror collection:
100_9173.jpg

Clams:
100_8380.jpg

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Welcome aboard RS!! Whiskey....You going to have a Cigar with that sour??:apimp: Karma to you...

Thanks man! I might grab some cigars on the way home,.. that's not a bad idea, there's a cigar shop right next to the gym.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Now I'm just going through my PB account :)

100_8391.jpg

100_8932.jpg

100_8382.jpg

Growth Pic!! About a month apart I think:
100_8187.jpg

100_8286.jpg

It's way bigger now though.

I really need some newer pics :(

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
....LOL....that's a great place for a cigar shop.....here's to you...:apint:

Heck ya it is!!! Too bad you can't smoke in the Gym,... I might stay longer lol.

I keep saying Micky D's needs to open up some locations inside gym's,.. I bet the stock would go through the roof!

Whiskey