I'm joining the party!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Beautiful corals!!

Let's see some before-after pics! I love growth pics :)

Lol,.. Me too,.. problem is I have no way to know how far apart they are :(

Hold up,.. I might have another pic of the stag on TRT,.. BRB.

Whiskey

lcstorc

Welcome to RS! Glad to have you here. I see you have already figured out the rule. Post as many pics as you can. :) We love pics.
See ya around.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Whiskey is my kinda guy... he is less than 2 hrs old and already has over 30 posts!!

Welcome to the world of Blaberation :D

:dance:

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Let's see if this works! Growth Pic :)

1259-18-06.jpg

12045100_9245.jpg

Whiskey

Witfull

hey whiskey,,,never asked ya,,what part of the valley are ya in,,i used to live superstition and baseline.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Love it! Well done :thumbup:

What bulbs are you burning?

XM10K, 250W Burning off ARO Electronic ballasts in spyder reflectors mounted ~9" off the drink.

I had them ~6" off the drink,.. but it was a bit too much light,.. it seems that when the corals start getting in excess of 20,000 Lux consistantlly I start getting light bleaching,.. so at 9" I've got about 18,000 Lux at the top of the rockwork, and over 10,000 at the sand bed.

These bulbs are Par MONSTERS! I love them. I don't have a Par meater yet,.. which would be more usefull than a submersable Lux meter, but the Lux meter does get me by for now.

Thanks!
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
hey whiskey,,,never asked ya,,what part of the valley are ya in,,i used to live superstition and baseline.

Nice :thumbup: I live over by Northern ave and the I-17, right by the town of Glendale, but not quite in it.

Why did you move?

Whiskey

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
SE or DE?

Sweet.... I'd love to have a lux meter and play with the 4 sets of bulbs I have~ LOL~

I burn 250 SE XM10 k's also.... they're very bright!

Witfull

family things,,i loved it though,,,i had a perfect view of the mountains and a lake infront of my house,,,,,supertition springs apts and townhomes. cattycorner from the mall and theater.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
SE or DE?

Sweet.... I'd love to have a lux meter and play with the 4 sets of bulbs I have~ LOL~

I burn 250 SE XM10 k's also.... they're very bright!

Ha! You got good taste lol,... What is your light setup like? Reflectors? Ballasts? Everyone gives me a hard time for those bulbs,.. keep telling me there so "Yellow",.. No way :D

There the SE ones,.. I've tested allot of bulbs with my meter, and people borrow it all the time so I check out there readings,.. nothing comes close lol,.. plus I don't need to run HQI ballasts that overdrive your bulbs.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
family things,,i loved it though,,,i had a perfect view of the mountains and a lake infront of my house,,,,,supertition springs apts and townhomes. cattycorner from the mall and theater.

Very cool! I've got a perfect view of a wall from my apt lol. It's ok, I'd rather look at the tanks :D I stay out of malls if at all possible,..

Whiskey