I'm joining the party!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Who brought the beer? :cool:

It suggested I post here when I signed up,.. so here I am :hallo:

If you do any fourm jumping you have probably seen me around,.. I'm on TRT by far the most, but to a lesser degree RC (though I mostally read there), CoralFourm, PlantGeek, and the old Wet Thumb fourms with the 180 build.

Have fun all, and Happy Reefing!
Whiskey

boozeman

:welcomera to RS
I've seen you around :invisible
theres also someone that spells it wiskey and in his sig. says '' I know, but whiskey was already taken'' :lol:

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Hello Witfull! Not a "Proud OFR" over here eh? lol.

Thanks Saltwaterfarm :)

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
:welcomera to RS
I've seen you around :invisible
theres also someone that spells it wiskey and in his sig. says '' I know, but whiskey was already taken'' :lol:

That's me too :D That's my sig from RC because I got 30,000 PM's about my name being spelt wrong lol.

I also used that Sig at TRT for a while,.. then removed that line to put the link for my experimental nano build in.

Is this the same name you normally go by? I'm terrible with names :doh:

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Why do I keep getting a Database error every time I post with a quote? The post seems to go through just fine though,.. so I guess it's not that big of a problem.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Who wants some old random pics?

100_8392.jpg

100_8383.jpg

100_8375.jpg

100_7295.jpg

Whiskey

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Why do I keep getting a Database error every time I post with a quote? The post seems to go through just fine though,.. so I guess it's not that big of a problem.

Whiskey

Sorry. It isn't the quote doing it... it is the short period of time between your postings that create the error. I get the same error... It isn't operating correctly :smck:

Please note all such strange happenings to The Wand Geek (Travis) in this thread---> Bug Tracking