• $2001 - $2500

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • $2501 - $3000

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • $3000 +

Votes: 68 49.6%

• Total voters

lcstorc

Never too much. Just think of the return on investment. The joy brought by my reef and my new reef friends far outweigh the hit on the bank balance.
Just my 2c as usual since that is all I have left. LOL

lcstorc

You don't even have a tank yet. ROFL
Just wait till you run out to buy a UV sterilizer cause it just might help the tang with ich one weekend. That was my last excitement. LOL
Well, never a dull moment here and since the tang is looking great, I am not complaining.

NanoNana

One day I added up just the cost of my Florida ric's and Yuma's and almost threw up. NEVER doing that again. Plus the husband would kill me. Lets not even talk about my Mystery Wrasse, Blasto, skimmer. Plus I keep buying tanks!!! Someone..:smck: I need an intervention!!

billyr98

NanoNana said:
One day I added up just the cost of my Florida ric's and Yuma's and almost threw up. NEVER doing that again. Plus the husband would kill me. Lets not even talk about my Mystery Wrasse, Blasto, skimmer. Plus I keep buying tanks!!! Someone..:smck: I need an intervention!!

The best thing i can tell ya is : You Aren't the only one out there doing this!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
My spending gauge is definately whacked out do to reefing for too many years! ... I once tried to explain to someone that a controller that is 'only' $270 was a great deal... they never did see it my way :rolleyes:

Witfull

well,,one day i rationalised it to my other half,,,,you complain about me spending $6 a pound on rocks?,,,know what the price per pound is on those rocks in your earrings?!!!!!!!

fishmom

matronga said:
Sold our dinning room table and chairs, plus china cabinet and all the china my wife and I got for our wedding. Best thing we ever did . We use the dinning room a whole lot more than we ever have!

Thats funny, I just did the same thing! Sold dinning room set because tanks took over space.:thumbup:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I started adding up for recent receipts and QUICKLY saw where that was headed... I put them back into the notebook and closed it back up. Better to just enjoy and not worry about it. I pay for everything in CASH so I don't have to worry about some credit card payment catching up with me in a few weeks.

Allen :)

Cougra

Well, instead of looking at the total cost and scaring the heck out of myself I figure that worst case senario I have spent less then $0.20CDN/Hour on my tank since started my saltwater tank over 7 years ago.