• $2001 - $2500

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • $2501 - $3000

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • $3000 +

Votes: 68 49.6%

• Total voters

MarbleShark

Ok I am just curious how much everyone has spent on their current tank set up.

If you want to itemize in your responses that would be cool too.

Gina

RS STAFF
Well, kinda hard to remember what we have spent on everything.
I used to keep a running tab on what we were spending but, after awhile stopped doing that. It just doesn't really matter at this point.

jdk504

Funny you should post this, b/c I was just going over my list of receipts from this adventure, and it's nearing 4k lolo, but I'm sure there a tons and tons of others that would easily spent 4-5 times that. Its just money right? We can always make more money, but the joy of lookin at ur tank and its inhabitants is priceless!!!

billyr98

i was all happy when i started my reef.. i used software to track all my purchases and such.. FORGET!! I don't even do it anymore, and don't wanna know!!

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
i have only between 1500- 2k but i got my tank and stand given to me ...between the lights and contents after 5months...i couldnt imagine whats its like for some of you that have been at it for a lot longer:D oo i cant wait... LOL

jimeluiz

I keep my personal books on Quicken - so I just pulled up a report to see how much I have coded to the aquarium. (Set up, live stock, water, food, replacement bulbs, etc...)

Since we started in January 2003: $7,045.19 :stars:

But in many ways it has been among the best investments in our quality of life we've made. Great return on investment, I'd say. :clink:

Gina

RS STAFF
Getting ready to spend some more money here.
Skimmer pump needs replacing.
See, it just never ends, that's why I don't keep track of what we spend! LOL