• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Was it a late night researching your tank on Google and we answered your question? Did you see us on Facebook or Twitter? Let us know what brought you to ReefSanctuary!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I came over with the original crew...... Needed a "sanctuary" away from the other nonsense that goes on and Travis created just that here, on RS!

Oxylebius

I was researching polychaete worms, I had a predatory worm. I found the site and was a lurker for several years before joining. I finely joined when I purchased a RSM tank, but the truth is I joined the site to lend my knowledge to help folks identify critters. This site seemed the friendliest and most folks genuinely want to know exactly what they have, I'm able to help with this (for the most part). It's a friendly group here.

frisbee

I just happened to stumble across RS. I was looking for knowledge, one site or the other... ;)

DaveK

I was one of the original members, when another large reef forum split up over some management/ownership issues.

In fact I joined a whole 24 hours before even PSU4ME did, making me a real old timer here. (grin, just teasing)

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I found the site, perused the forums for a while as a guest as i prepared to switch from FW to SW. Once i decided to make the leap, i joined as a member.

ReefApprentice

Was researching helpful info on corals and decided to join this to help put the knowledge I've absorbed on identifying fish and corals and to help other reefers. Also needed help setting up my first tank and info on filtration.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Similar to PSU4ME and DaveK, I too am an old geezer who came over with the gang :)

kyle4201

98 percent of the time I was looking for answers to my questions, and this site is where I got them.

Lipman

I was trying to find info on the RSM250 and this obviously was the top hit on Google. Good thing too because I would be lost without all of you!

My tank is a direct reflection on how nice this community is, and im glad I found it!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Internet search for information on the Red Sea Max 250 led me right here! Been here ever since!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
This is just a curiousity bump for those of you who may have missed this poll!

JeffroT

I was watching youtube vids about SW stuff and one of the vids refered this site for helpful suggestions and tips.