hi from france

tulotte

hello everyone , at the beginning i wanted to be on the site to answer on a thread and so i have to present myself first .

My name is nicolas i have 27 years old , i have a kid ( antoine ) 7 month old and a wife élodie .

I have a 35 gallon reef tankl without sump ( mce 600 ) a vortech MP 10 ( damn american :D) a 6x24 watt T5 and now a leds kit bridgelux 24x3 watt dimmable ( the reason of my registration at the beginning )

I have a lot of big tank near from me and some you like i think

This French reef tank is mature, diverse and well laid out (updated)

and there is my tank , missing some lps like you have but we start to have some great dealers here and in the future i m gonna buy some great thing's like acanthastrea , lobophyllia and zoa .... love zoa .... :D

sorry if my english is bad , gonna perfect it with you guy's

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

jpsika08

Welcome to RS Nicolas, you have a beautiful tank :)

English is fine, hope to see more and post any questions you have.

tulotte

happy to hear my english is correct , i'm gonna give you the total story of my tank later (crash , start , experiment and all )
because the actual tank is not the first and just at the begining ( because of the crash :cry1:)

devind

If everyone that got it right the first time met in one room, they'd both be shocked when the rest of us strung them up. We all crashed or had something go wrong once at least. The trick isnt to make no mistakes, its to learn from them.