Hi all

V8villan

Just wanted to say hi
I've visited a number of times and found this place immensely useful.
About me
3 hobbies, marine fish keeping, fitness and motorcycles - currently riding a triumph rocket roadster 2014 model. :)
Located in burton on Trent, Great Britain
I'm on my second tank, aqua reef 300, had this for 2 years, love this hobby!

I have a simple set up, not particularly adventurous, soft and LPS corals, with usual fish, Tang, coral beauty etc

I'll post a few pics later and will post on the thread concerning trimming of finger leather, for some reason I have grown a monster in the last 2 years

Thanks everyone for help in the past and in the future

Vv

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! We'd love to see photos of your system. You'll need 5 posts before you can add photos.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi V8 :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
Glad you joined us...look forward to hearing more about your tank, fish & corals and also seeing pictures.
We have an "Off Topic" forum also, you can stir up some enthusiasm there with your other hobbies :D
BEST WISHES :biker

V8villan

Hi V8 :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
Glad you joined us...look forward to hearing more about your tank, fish & corals and also seeing pictures.
We have an "Off Topic" forum also, you can stir up some enthusiasm there with your other hobbies :D
BEST WISHES :biker

Nice one DianaKay, look forward to mixing it up a little here, currently on a sofa at home with crutches either side of me due to a knee ligament injury sustained while paint balling at the weekend:poof:...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

V8villan

Thanks again, it would be great to share a few pics of the little ocean in my living room, I'll start a tank thread shortly.

V8villan

Cheers everyone for the welcome, as soon as my profile allows I'll post a few pics, it's nothing special though I am proud of the leather...

Any suggestions on what soft corals to add would be appreciated

Cheers
Vv

V8villan

null_zps73427582.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here' a pic of my tank, as I mentioned earlier its quite simple, nothing complex,

What do you think to the finger leather?

2 years a go it was the size of a medium hand...

Vv

.... I'll post a few pics, it's nothing special though I am proud of the leather....

You are modest sir... very nice tank. Clean sand bed, nice coral growth and the scape is well done. I have one question. How in the hell do you keep the GSP from overtaking that tank lol? I damn near have to pour herbicide on mine, little weed of a coral (but a very pretty one). And yes, those leathers in there are enough to make an Italian blush lol. :wave:

V8villan

Cheers Gasturbineguy... Much appreciated
I have a resident gardener that cuts it every week... It's my Yellow Tang, he loves it and has made sure it doesn't go crazy :)