Hello from Antwerp

Frakke

Hello i am Frank from Antwerp Belgium.

I Always have a tropical fishtank and this is my first saltwatertank a white red sea max 130D.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Frank :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary!
Congrats on getting into SW & on your awesome RSM tank. :thumbup:
I hope you get to love both & that you will start a tread for your tank in the Red Sea Max Owners Forum here. There's LOTS of :help: help from owners of tanks just like yours who will happily follow your build & chime in with suggestions and ideas each step of your journey. It's awesome to have support in this hobby. :crowd:
Thanks for joining us & BEST WISHES :biker

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Frakke

Thanks guys

if i search something on google many answers come from this forum thats why i make me a member of this great forum!:geekin:
The 5 is coming:woohoo:

I do my best to write in English :ashamed:

AquaFXdotnet

RS Sponsor
Welcome to RS Frank! And nice cube! My suggestion is paint with a roller, you can get it done much faster to get to the tank.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Fish don't like beer or paint fumes so it's a good idea to do the beer & paint before you fill the tank with SW.
:drunk: :D Update when you start your tank cause we wanna help supervise that! :clink:

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!