Group Buys

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
thanks jack, im ready to pay whenever ready u need!! thanks, about how long on the shipping way to me in FL, do you have an idea?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No dood! I have a DIRECT line with them over there (pointing to the WEST coast). Mine's already here!!

:bluenod:

Just kidding... :lol:

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
OK Group Buy on Foods again

Tigger-Pods is 6 oz. 20.00 ea / 25 Bottles I can do @ 15.00 ea plus frieght

Arcti-Pods 6 oz 20.00 ea / 25 Bottles @ 15.00 ea plus frieght
Arcti-Pods 16 oz 40.00 ea / 25 Bottles @ 30.00 ea plus frieght
Arcti-Pods 32 oz 75.00 ea / 25 Bottles @ 52.50 ea plus frieght

Roti-Feast - Super Concentrate 6 oz 20.00 ea / 25 Bottles @ 15.00 ea plus frieght
Roti-Feast - Super Concentrate, 16 oz 40.00 ea / 25 Bottles @ 30.00 ea plus frieght
Roti-Feast - Super Concentrate, 32 oz 75.00 ea / 25 Bottles @ 52.50 ea plus frieght

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Jack, I got my refractometer today, thanks again.

I've put mine to good use! I had a time getting the battery for it (the instruction's translation was slightly off) but I went to Radio Shack and got a #76 battery. That thing is SWEET!!

tippMANn98

battery? mine didnt need batteries.....ooooh, you got the one with the light.....i have tested my salinity just about everyday so far since saturday when I got it.....thanks again jack....

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's not for the light... It's for the pump that pulls the water into the Hydrometer to test it. Doesn't yours have that?

Jason25

Mine does not need a battery either. Lol, mine has a pump it's about 4 inches long, clear and by squeezing the bulb at the end it sucks in water then spits it out. So beat that AL! LOL.

tippMANn98

a pump for it? no...i just drop 2-3 drops on the lens close the cover, hold it to the light, and BAM, 1.026 SG I LOVE IT! no batteries

tippMANn98

ooohhh man...YOU TOTALLY GOT ME...i was like.." a pump for the refractometer?" wow, thats really high tech, i should have just spent the extra $10 and got that one...