Group Buys

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Well I was just talking with Techno-Vicki. We think that a group buy is a great thing to do. With the Distirbuters & manufactures that I deal with group buys are easily accomplished even drop shipping to you.

So hear it is. What would you like to see in a group buy. Lets see what everyone is looking for & we will do our part to make it happen.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Here is MY want list:

Koralias

LEDs (dreaming again)

Reef Crystals

LR

Base Rock

last but not least...

Beer :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh yeah... any AWESOME T-5 fixture that includes LOTS of bulbs, fans and MOON lights :)

Fish Crazy

I know your gonna be shocked Jack...but we have a wish list...LOL

Hagen test kits...the big one.
Everything we need for the 300gal tank we have been talking about, :drool:
Poly filters
Saltmix
Mag Drive Pumps
Tropical Science products - Marine Max
Filter Media - Carbon

Well since it's time to replace my MH bulbs (2 x 250w double ended HQI), I think that might make a nice group purchase. This time I think I am going to try 20k bulbs, I have 14K XM bulbs now, but I they seem to have lost a good deal of their "blue" spectrum. Any suggestions?

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
As bulbs life is spent the color dpth does fade away.

These are some great Ideas I think we should keep this thread on the first page for about a week & then see what we are looking @ I will speak with all of my Diastributers & Manufactures today @ some point. I will see if I can get them to give me a discount just on $ spent not just a bulk buy on a single item. What does everyone think about that?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
As bulbs life is spent the color dpth does fade away.

These are some great Ideas I think we should keep this thread on the first page for about a week & then see what we are looking @ I will speak with all of my Diastributers & Manufactures today @ some point. I will see if I can get them to give me a discount just on $ spent not just a bulk buy on a single item. What does everyone think about that?

Sounds like a GREAT idea Jack!

Allen :)

olivert00

Here is a wish and need list

Wish
VorTech WP40W Propeller Pump
VorTech Battery Backup
Aquacontroller JR or III Pro

Need

LED's
Retro T5s

I will add to my need list if we do a group buy...I think that is a good idea as well.

Thanks Debbie

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Here is a wish and need list

Wish
VorTech WP40W Propeller Pump
VorTech Battery Backup
Aquacontroller JR or III Pro

Need

LED's
Retro T5s

I will add to my need list if we do a group buy...I think that is a good idea as well.

Thanks Debbie

Just for everyones Information the New Votecs are available next week

I like the feed back we are getting. The heavier items LR & Salt would be easier to ship to a generalized location for distribution by a fellow member. Where there is a will I will find the way

Jason25

Sounds great Jack, I really like this idea, my girl understands the word "sale" so maybe I can stop sleeping on the couch after a visit to my LFS, LOL J/K.

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
OK hot from my distibuter the Nano Koralias will be in next week current price ea is $26.40 plus shipping I have be alotted for the entire shipment 76 of them if we can get all of them sold between the site & my shop the price will drop according to my discount. If I will get discounts for qty from the vendor nomatter what just the more the bigger discount which I will pass on to you. So lets get a count

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
OK hot from my distibuter the Nano Koralias will be in next week current price ea is $26.40 plus shipping I have be alotted for the entire shipment 76 of them if we can get all of them sold between the site & my shop the price will drop according to my discount. If I will get discounts for qty from the vendor nomatter what just the more the bigger discount which I will pass on to you. So lets get a count

Set TWO back for Allen :) Hold on the them till I get back from Island hopping! I may get you to go ahead and ship some "other" things all at once :)

Allen

XBwlr

Can you get any deals on modular chillers?

Even when they're on sale in the magazines, they still seem awful pricey.

XBwlr

I was looking at the Prime 1/10 HP.
It has more BTU's than the Artica, but it's rated for a smaller aquarium. ???