Group Buys

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
I just got back to the shop today I am working on gettin geverything out within the next few hours sorry for the delay

ScubaDrew

Just sent my payment - $61.45 a savings of $6.52 accounting for shipping over marinedepot.com

Not a bad deal, thanks Jack!

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Nanos are shipped I will post tracking numbers to you after while I feel like a truck hit me I think the toxins from the bristle worms are getting to me. Lisa I will have yours @ the shop tomorrow

kathywithbirds

Hey Jack if you do this again I'm in, have to outfit Mike's new 24g JBJ with some koralia nanos and prob other stuff knowing him. It'll be cycling for a while.

AND keep hitting that benadryl. and the doc if you get funny. (I mean bad funny not funny funny)

KodiakBear

Count me in too. I need to get a bunch of different things for my new nano. Lights, pumps, HOB's, pretty much everything but the rock. Don't know how I missed this thread...

Techno-Vicki

Jack asked me to post that there will be another group buy on Nanos. He just spoke with the rep. He will be home around 9:00 and post details.

kathywithbirds

Yea!!!!

Put me down for two. Wait, 9 p.m..... it's 5:30 here now, you're in Calif., we've got daylight savings time... ah, crap. three and a half hours?