Group Buys

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
*looks at my bank account*

Jack I think they are just putting MY paycheck directly into your account now adays! :lol: Thanks for ALL you do buddy!!

Techno-Vicki

Hi everyone!!! Jack is down with the flu:surrender: He is pinned to the couch, but he wanted me to let you know that the refractometers & TDS meters are in and he will ship them tomorrow. If he is still in down, I will ship them for him.

kathywithbirds

You know, something's going around on this coast too... little one had red eyes then a week of high temps. Now MY eyes are red... :banghead:

I hope it's not this, Jack, feel better soon, take those tylenols.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hope he feels better, everybody is getting sick in my area too, i thinks here its because its HOT then cold then hot then cold. I will patiently wait until he is better...thanks for the update Vickie

Jason25

Vicki, can you please tell him I will be ready for mine next week and will send my info and payment then.

tippMANn98

yea, i was wondering about how he needed us to pay him...i dont feel right with them being shipped without him getting paid....i want to pay first....

tippMANn98

yea, thats what i was hoping for....I just need to know shipping costs so I can have a total...

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Everything shipped today exccept Jason I didnt get his address in time I will pm you with totals & payment info tomorrow. I am feeling better today