Greg and Mellina's Tank (RSM250)

Naj117

Greg mate tank is looking spectacular what's that piece you've got stuck on the back wall with the corals on it, how did you do that?

Oxylebius

I thought maybe that was the case... I just added a gorgonian on Friday. It seems most are placed on the bottom of the tanks... I'm thinking I should move mine lower also.

Oxylebius

Well, based on my research mine is a photosynthetic gorgonian (Pseudoterogorgia elisabethi), so maybe I will leave it where it is, mid-range in the tank and see how it does.

Thanks for the quick response.

Wolffman64

Greg, I seem to have lost a lot of thread subscriptions when we had the site "crash" a while ago, and your thread was lost so I didn't see these updates until today.....

Tank is looking fantastic mate, great colourful and healthy corals! Am really impressed with the placements of the corals, something I always struggle with myself.

Impressive!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks everyone! Much like just about everyone else, it's still a work in progress!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I think I've tried too many things & they just TRY my Patience...gluing is frustrating for me.
Is this J-B water weld a two-part (massage Together, sticks to your fingers messy) stuff?

It is just one stick. You just rip a piece off and massage it and it does stick to your fingers. I make a small ball and then put some super glue gel on each side, stick one side to the frag and then stick it to the rocks.