Greg and Mellina's Tank (RSM250)

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I just checked and no they do not completely turn off with the pots.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hey Greg...it's been a whole month since you've posted on your tank thread here :(
How is your tank doing? Have you added any NEW equipment? What's UP? :D

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Nothing much going on. I was out of town on business for two weeks. Tank it doing fine:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Nothing much going on. I was out of town on business for two weeks. Tank it doing fine:

Yea Well, just don't make us have to rattle your cage to get an update from now on...You were MISSED! ;)
Your tank looks AMAZING & I'm going now to read your LED PAR post.
Lots of excitement coming for me this next week, I HOPE all good :fingerx:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Oh, wanted ask...How many Chromis do you have? How many did you start with? What kind are they, Black Axil or Blue-Green? Think I'm going to be in the fish adding mood after my refugium addition. :) Thinking Chromis.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I have 4 blue-green chromis, they school nicely and get along great with everyone else.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
That's sounds AWESOME! :)
So how many fish do you have TOTAL?
I only have 5 (in my 1st 9 months) but here I am thinking about adding 4 or 5 MORE.
I will be adding a bit more water volume w/my sump addition but...Not sure if that's too many fish. Did you add 4 fish at a single time? I don't see very many fish in your FTS.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I have 9 total fish, but with sump and fuge I have about 90 totals gallons.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks! All a learning experience and I am now in the standard maintenance mode. No additional items needed, just going to let things grow and and see how it looks.