Global Aquaria Warning

lilbearman

On may 5th I placed an order for a ballast from Global Aquaria. I received a confirmation email, and my credit card was charged $90, but I never received any tracking information. After two weeks of not hearing from them, I attempted to contact them through email and phone but they never replied. After a month I contacted the BBB who has also been unable to get the company to respond. I still do not have the product nor have had any communication with the company.

Be aware! I don't know if they are a scam company or not, but they have absolutely NO customer service.

I'm pretty sure i'm out $90.

lcstorc

Have you contacted your CC company or PayPal? They both have ways of getting your money back or getting you the product you have paid for.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Strange. I have read some good responses to them up to this post. He was logged on not more then an hour ago also. You might try sending them a pm from here. Maybe there email is messed up or it got lost in the mix somehow.

D3monic

Hopefully they arent as bad as aquacave was for me. I coldnt get ahold of anyone ever but did finally (3weeks later) recieve my rush 2-3day shipping order.

mzreenie

I've done business with them several times and never had any problems at all. And their prices were the best too.

cbtflorida

I have had trouble contacting this group for several weeks. I tried to place an order several times, only to have it declined. I have called and left messages to sales and customer service, as well as sent emails. Now, I have fraudulent charge attempts on my debit card.
Beware because something is definitely off about this group. Also, their BBB rating is an F.
Good luck to anyone facing the same issues.

BeachBum72

Also as an FYI, their web SSL and merchant account certificates have lapsed. (Authoirize.Net & Network Soultions SSL)

They have an F with the BBB because they have never responded to any of the complaints.