Glenn's RSM 130D

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D

thanks... baby steps, baby steps... I have so much to learn :)

Spend a lot of time reading/posting in the Just starting out, Reef hitchhiker and Coral forums here on Reef Sanctuary - you'll learn a lot in those forums that you may not find here in the RSM section. I was reading threads here and on other forums for months before getting a tank and it really helped.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

My new coral

RS053.jpg

RS051.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

inspired by post today in RSM owners forum, I just removed my bio balls / left carbon in. Was very easy to do & only took about 10 mins, my 1st time to touch the "chamber of death" since setup day, washed up carbon bag & did 10% water change. May add Chemi pure elite in about a week... (for reference - my cycle finished about 2 weeks ago).

redsea reefer

inspired by post today in RSM owners forum, I just removed my bio balls / left carbon in. Was very easy to do & only took about 10 mins, my 1st time to touch the "chamber of death" since setup day, washed up carbon bag & did 10% water change. May add Chemi pure elite in about a week... (for reference - my cycle finished about 2 weeks ago).

your welcome and you did the right thing. I'm guessing if your going to add the chemi-pure elite on top of the carbon, you might be restricting flow. You only need the chemi pure. The 11.74 ounce or 1 unit is the one you want.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Thanks - my plan was to replace the carbon bag with chemi pure bag, this is correct, right?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Great day at local reef club "Frag Fest", five hours of lectures on care & fragging & hand on cutting & mounting Workshop - learned so much !!!

Well I went a little crazy, with all the great deals on frags & then I won (2) two raffle drawings - Woohoo - what a day - very tired - will post pics soon.

New corals - Two Color Aacanthastrea, Red Chalice Coral, Closed Brain Coral, Birdsnest Pink Coral, Cup Coral, Keyna Tree Coral, Green Star Polyp, Frogspawn.

I admit it, I over did it, everyone was so nice to me (a newbie), I got carried away
125.gif
025.gif

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

On side note - I shared the RSM Par level #'s Todd posted, everyone was very impressed with the RSM's Par level numbers and the RSM's lighting performance, also was impressed that I (a newbie) knew them lol :)

Thanks Todd !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Some of my new additions... not the bests of pics at all ... I have a lot to learn about shooting pics in a tank...

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

rs041509002.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

You really did bring back some nice corals! The tank is looking better all the time!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Thanks Terry, I have a long way to go to and lots to learn, but I am enjoying the process, the RMS owners forum is a great resource & help !