Glenn's Reef RSM 250

vubben

Great video Glenn. Do the two clowns fan the eggs like that constantly? Wears me out just watching them go nonstop like that.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks Randy !

Do the two clowns fan the eggs like that constantly?

The big female did what you are seeing in vid for hours & then stopped, the little male does his thing pretty non stop.

Thanks Cat I will try to post some more :dance:

kyley

:) Thanks Glenn, likewise! I need to do some pics / photos this weekend - nominated for "tank of the month" in our local forum here :p Take care,
--Kyle

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
not sure about the eggs they are clear & I see dark specs in them... they are located were it's hard to see good

like 80 mph straight line winds... Thursday night... but pretty & sunny 68 now

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Good sign on the eggs Glenn. If yours are like mine you may never see a fry before they gone. Maybe your pair will put the next eggs in a more visible spot, but if they're like mine it'll be in the same area. Fun to watch them (especially the male) care for the eggs. :)

Sunny now, but VERY windy day today, after monsoon type rains earlier. About the same here - 67 right now. I don't know how many more branches can be broken off my trees by hail and wind before they're bare! :eek:h:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We had a lot of trees down too, sad a few fell on people too in the middle of the night - 2 AM in the morning... killed 7 people here, more than any tornado in recent years

If yours are like mine you may never see a fry before they gone

I bet this is the case... unless I get lucky

reeferman

i saw all that on the weather.it got to us and just skipped over us,thank goodness.i bet your tankmates are waiting on some fresh caviar[sp?]

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I didn't realize till this morning that North Carolina was hit a lot worse than I thought - several killed in this area also. High winds and 70 tornadoes reported in various counties, but the weather service thinks there may have only been 8 (8 too many IMO!). I have a lot of small branches down, but thankfully no major damage. Sunny & only a light breeze today.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here the latest on the clowns... looks a lot like last vid... except the eggs are clear with black specs now...

and iphone pic of my clam
68ef9768.jpg