Glenn's Reef RSM 250

orieng

My duncan coral is looking happy & growing well :dance:

65538607-0589-4878-A80D-1E96EB24A610.jpg~320x480

What sort of care does the Duncan need? I hear they are not easy to keep alive. I want to get one if it is easy to keep.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I don't specifically target feed him, though one could and some do, I have had good luck with mine :) I do feed all my corals in my tank a variety of frozen, I thaw it in front of a powerhead & it disperses all over the tank a couple times a week.

What sort of care does the Duncan need? I hear they are not easy to keep alive. I want to get one if it is easy to keep.

They are fairly easy. When I got mine it only had 3 heads. In about 9 months I have 11 heads. I keep mine in a 28 gallon nano cube. Far less lighting what's in those RSM tanks.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
thanks for the nice post on top right a frogspawn, in the center is my out of control growing, badly needing to be fragged branching hammer coral :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Glenn your tank is an inspiration buddy :)

Who is the GAreefdude? I remember that name from a LONG time ago LOL!

orieng

Maybe you can move to a S500 and start fragging the big ones. if you start fragging and trading you won't have to spend a single penny in stocking the 500 tank. Your hammer and frogspawn will take care of it all...

Roy Page

Glenn,

Well I have read every post of your tank thread over the past 4 weeks while trying to come to a decision on what tank to buy.
I have learnt so much from the experiences here I have fooled myself into thinking I can have a reef tank, so a RSM C-250 is on a truck to me should arrive on Monday.
Almost ready to start my first my own tank thread.

Cheers

Roy

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Wow thanks Roy - I never had a reef tank until my 1st RSM a couple of year back & I have had nothing but success with the great members of RS helping me learn - I am sure you will love your beautiful RSM C-250 and have great success too ! :clink: Look forward to seeing it progress & following your thread :)