gareefermans reef

GregT

Very nice indeed! The stand looks nice and solid. Lookinjg forward to seeing the tank filled and alive.

reeferman

hey everyone,i got the new tank up and running!im gonna start a thread out in reef chronicles as i love the club but i dont want to clutter up the rsm forum with non rsm tanks.i know you all dont mind, but i think most of my friends who visit me in my thread usually frequent the rest of RS too.if not,itll be a good reason to do so. i hope to see all of you out in reef chronicles as ive really enjoyed my time and interaction with all of you in the rsm family!

RSM250PEARL

Hey Reggie, great news on the new tank tank thread. I'll be following you in your new thread, don't be stranger in the club. Check in on us RSM folk once in a while won't you :)

reeferman

well guys,todays going to be the day to break down the 250.its going to be kinda sad to see this beautiful tank empty.Allen[BigAl]is on his way down and should be here in a few hours to help with everything.we will be sure to take pics as we are cutting colonies off the rocks for transfer to the 120 gal.its real bittersweet for me.ive really enjoyed the 250 and absolutely love the setup but the cloves ruined it all.after Allen gets here we are going to do just a little sightseeing before our hours and hours of hacking up corals.wish us luck and i hope all goes smoothly.
R.I.P. Reggie's RSM 250!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I can understand the bittersweet feelings in taking down the 250. I hope it all goes well. Say hi to Allen for us.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Reggis - your tank has always been an insprition tank for me, one HUGE reason I got a RSM 250 - always one of the most pretty ones ! Look forward to following your new tank thread ! Your RSM 250 will always be remembered !

Good luck with the move ! and Post us a pic of Allen & say Hi for us !!!

reeferman

will do guys and thanks for the kind words.Allen wants to go by the Augusta National and get a pic in front of the gate so ill post that one for sure!

magicmann

Glen I agree, this thread is an inspiation for anyone who has a RSM 250. I think we should regularly bump it just to show what is possible with a stock tank.