gareefermans reef

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
:LOL: It looks like a clear shrimp with semi-detached legs on my monitor.
By the way, congrats on 1000 posts in your thread. And you were the man to do it lol.

Dweezil

Nice pictures Reggie! I agree I really love those Acans...really pretty colors. There's allot in your tank that I really like though ...you've done a fabulous job.

reeferman

thanks everyone!ive got a lot of things coming up for sale to hopefully pay for some Vortechs.keep your eyes peeled!can i sell stuff in my thread or do i have to put it in the for sale forum?

reeferman

oh yeah,Leigh,the crabs and shrimp really make it hard to feed corals,especially sally lightfoot crab.i have to keep them occupied with some pellets.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
thanks everyone!ive got a lot of things coming up for sale to hopefully pay for some Vortechs.keep your eyes peeled!can i sell stuff in my thread or do i have to put it in the for sale forum?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can sell here in your thread Reggie. But if you go big time commercial, and don't become a sponsor, I'll have to hit you up the side of your head with the big banstick LOL! :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
can i sell stuff in my thread or do i have to put it in the for sale forum?

You can - as Terry said, your not commercial & RS is cool with hobbyist selling a few frags, one of the great things about RS
050.gif

jpsika08

Reggie, congrats on your 1000nd posts :D

Also, your tank is looking great; good luck on getting the MP40, hope you find a great deal, SaltySupply.com had an all house 10% off a couple of weeks ago, maybe they will have another sale soon.

jpsika08

It's a done deal, I have the new tank almost 80% now, I will begin my thread in the RSM Club if no one objects :D