Funny stuff (be nice!)

tank stalker

So I'm sitting in court Monday morning and the judge asked me what happened? I began to tell him as I approached the stop light and started slowing down when my foot slipped off the brake,running into the car in front of me. When the driver stepped out I noticed be has a little person and he storms up to my car and screams, "I'm not happy." I said oh yea well which one of the seven are you? That's when the fight began.

something smells fishy

Pat24601

In science class one day, little Nemo learned about the sun and how it rose in the east and set in the west. Being the curious little fish that he is, he went to the surface and watched as the sun seemed to set just beyond the horizon. Being more curious still, he decided to swim west until he could find exactly where it set. So he swam and he swam and he swam - until it finally dawned on him!

(Once again, not mine).

tank stalker

0ac3552cfe8ed2cb74fd97af47b97ce6.jpg

something smells fishy

Dracko

Probably will be safer if we just try staying on hobby related cartoons & jokes.
I personally like fishy laughs and funny pokes at our tank related obsessions.
Hope to see lots more to keep this thread going. :D
I removed the post. I am sorry if I offended anyone, personally I thought it to be a poke at mankind, not God. I will be more careful in the future, but it would be sad if it became "on topic only" as this thread is in the "off topic" section. But I will abide by your decision. Again, I am sorry.

rostervandross

Why are some fish so smart?

They are always in schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give a man a fish and he has food for a day.

Teach a man to raise fish and he has to buy reverse osmosis water, ozone machines, live rock, protein skimmers, refractometers, wave makers, high PAR light fixtures, copepods and macroalgae, quarantine tanks...