Full-Tank Friday!

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Just a reminder, this isn't a beauty contest (though we love tos ee beautiful tanks) - give us a pic and a general update of your reef here! Don't be shy!

Stephane Cote

ohhhhhh nice thread... well.. here is mine :)

unnamed_zpsu3hgoz30.jpg

Pat24601

Oh alright, you have a good point. I will play along. And If frisbee is gonna post a pic of what his tank looks like during a water change (my goodness that is some serious cloudiness), then I can post a pic of my tank. I did clean the algae off the glass so you could SEE the corals and fish :)

BTW Travis, that is a nice little nano you had!

Your bad day is better than my best day!

Last edited:

Pat24601

My pictures are coming out terrible. I don't think its my camera. Maybe I don't know to capture with the extra blue in my new T5s. Not sure.

Also, my Acans are all messed up after 4 of them had bubble algae on the base (4 I bought from the same batch). Right now I've kind of strewn them about so I can watch them closely.

4udwlc.jpg

Pat24601

Some great looking tanks on here. I suppose I'll have to post pictures of mine

My 93 cube
09656531d6c0a59a023bc12c708e346c.jpg

My 30 deep blue cube (holding coral for my wife)
e238c4bf8a805d50c7c8245242aaef4d.jpg

Wife's 27 cube (almost finished)
5986676d5e48432c7bc12c7a7a934f32.jpg

ANARCHY

Great looking tank!

I am curious about this "wife" cube thing. Is that really just your way of sneaking in an extra tank for yourself or is it really her cube?

At my house, the conversation would be like this: "Oh honey, this one is totally all about you! That's why we are doing it! Here, I'll pick out some good corals for you..."

sirrealism

Great looking tank!

I am curious about this "wife" cube thing. Is that really just your way of sneaking in an extra tank for yourself or is it really her cube?

At my house, the conversation would be like this: "Oh honey, this one is totally all about you! That's why we are doing it! Here, I'll pick out some good corals for you..."

Yes I think its just a reason to have another tank. But I do make her pay for her own corals. When we go to our club meetings and they have frag auctions she really gets into it. Last meeting she spent 150$. Now does she clean the tank, do water changes, feed, or anything else to do with the tank? No LOL

sirrealism

ohhhhhh nice thread... well.. here is mine :)

unnamed_zpsu3hgoz30.jpg
There are some really fantastic tanks on here and I would put this one right up there. I love how simple it is. such simple corals that are doing great. Not crowded with nice colors. This proves you dont have to spend thousands on hard to keep corals to have a great tank. Great job. I would be proud to own this tank!
Are those zoas on the middle rock? The green/orange? If not what is it?