Full-Tank Friday!

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I just took my FTF picture just now too because I leave for work in the morning before my tank lights come on.
But, I'm going to wait until FRIDAY to post it. :nyanya:
I think it is a cool idea to take (and post!!) at least one picture per week of something in our own tanks. Cause WE L:heart:VE pictures!
How many fish :fishy::fishy: do you have Dom?? I don't see any :fishy:
If we're being technical it's 2:19pm on Friday here in Melbourne so I'm still on the right day, just for me and not you guys :nyanya: :roflmao:
We certainly do love pics! :yummy: lol
I have 3 wonderful fishie friends, however, only one (my bellus angelfish) is in the tank :) The others are still in the tub unfortunately! :( They should be coming across soon though :)

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
82b047fbe17f80b26711208b417a60b4.jpg

Let's play 'spot the anemone' lol

Found it! Also spotted a pretty humu humu! :thumber:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Pretty much looks the same but I did make a change since my last photo.
I removed the PALYS that were on the sand bed. They were trying to take over my tank. Started making their way UP onto the LR. :mad:
Nuclear Holocaust Palys need to come with WARNING! I got them as hitchhikers on a frag of acans.
image.jpg
Happy FTF... post a picture of your tank!!

Pat24601

Pretty much looks the same but I did make a change since my last photo.
I removed the PALYS that were on the sand bed. They were trying to take over my tank. Started making their way UP onto the LR. :mad:
Nuclear Holocaust Palys need to come with WARNING! I got them as hitchhikers on a frag of acans.
View attachment 41535
Happy FTF... post a picture of your tank!!

Could be worse. I think my GBA came in on an Acan frag...